How long can your business afford to be down? If your data is valuable, your backups are critical. Realmind Technology will assist you every step of the way to help you get your backup service up and running quickly.
Realmind Technology’s Managed Backup Service utilizes multiple layers of security to ensure the integrity and security of your business-critical data is protected from loss or corruption. Managed Backup Service systems are a reliable and convenient data storage solution that enables businesses to simply and securely store all critical data while spending less money and administration time dealing with the management of a backup system.
Our Managed Backup Service is a business-class online backup service that will encrypt and store a secure backup of all the important files contained on all your servers. This can be a life saver if your server fails, a natural disaster or unexpected threat occurs, or you accidentally erase an important file.
Tapes are adequate, but an Managed Backup Service is more reliable, automated, and hands-off than a traditional tape backup system – requiring a person to literally change out tapes when required. Plus, the costs of a managed system are very similar to a tape solution.
With an Managed Backup Service, we continuously monitor the system to ensure successful backups are completed as scheduled. Online backup systems are typically built around a software program that runs on a schedule, typically once a day. This program collects, compresses, encrypts, and transfers the data to the remote backup service provider’s servers. In a nutshell, Managed Backup Service provides a:
- Fully automated process with backups stored on an appliance for quick file restoration
- Sound basis for business continuity planning – whatever happens, your data is safe
- Cost-effective solution with an all-inclusive monthly service charge
- Disaster recovery solution whereby secure and fully-encrypted data is transferred online to an offsite data center, ensuring regular backups are stored safely and remotely
Using Managed Backup Service couldn’t be easier. In most cases it’s as simple as installing software on your server that automatically runs in the background while your computer is on. Every time the software runs it checks your servers to determine what files have changed and securely stores copies of those files so they can be easily retrieved.
A sample of what’s provided includes:
- Virtual Machine Failover for Windows-based server emergency outages
- Automated online/offsite storage feature
- Disaster Recovery Service can provide a new backup device or external HDD with online/offsite image by next business day
- 24×7 monitoring
- Microsoft Exchange backups
- Microsoft SQL backups
- Automated 15 minute, daily, weekly, and monthly incrementals for recovery
- Annual archive to USB drive recommended for long-term storage
- Various storage sizes available (uncompressed)
RAID 1 and RAID 10 configurations available